Privacy & Security
Security is what we do. No one does it better.
Your information and files are personal and private and we work around the clock to make sure they stay that way. SnapOne, Inc., is dedicated to using the most effective ways of securing and protecting your data, devices and family members. Here are some of the ways we keep your personal information safe and secure:
We never sell your private information.
• Plain and simple, your information is never sold to anyone.
We employ state-of-the-art data centers to securely store content and files.
• We utilize one of the most flexible and secure cloud computing environments available
• Extremely scalable and reliable platform
• Modern encryption methods to transfer and store data: SSL and AES-256 bit encryption
• Data center staffed 24/7 by trained security guards and access is authorized strictly on a least privileged basis
We make it clear what type of information we need from you and how we use it.
The information you provide to us is used in two ways:
• To set up and input into your account so you can secure and manage data, devices and people
• To improve our service for you
We regularly test, and re-test, our products to ensure they are up to date and protected against the latest security threats.
We're users of our product too and we wouldn't ask you to trust anything that we don't already trust ourselves. Through managing our own data, devices and families we essentially test our apps everyday to make them even better and more efficient for you.
We partner with the security industry leaders
If we don't make it ourselves, we seek out world-class partners to provide you with the best security technology available. One of our most recent partnerships is with Bitdefender, creator of the world's leading antivirus solution. This partnership gives you and your data bullet proof protection from malware, viruses, and other modern day threats. See more partners
Want to learn more about our legal policies?
Please visit our Legal Resource Center.